Thursday, May 3, 2012

PET SCAN RESULTS....

PET Scan Results....CLEAR OF CANCER. "Jennifer, you were right. It's gone. Your body is clear of cancer. Lung Nodules - Clear. Lesions - Clear. Lymph Nodes - Clear. Breast -Clear. There is no evidence of cancer."

Needless to say, I am blessed. I am beyond ecstatic. I am still processing. We still will proceed with the last chemo on May 23rd. I have an appointment with my Breast Surgeon on the 16th... I was advised to wait on making an appointment with the Plastic Surgeon until Dr. Heyer and Dr. Chiantella speak, she reviews my Pet scan, and until our appointment on the 16th.

A special thank you to everyone who has helped me, prayed for me and continued to give your endless support and love. Miracles do happen.

On a separate note, I did have chemo #5 yesterday and am feeling fine thus far. I assume my potassium levels are back to normal (it was due to the flu) as they were going to check the levels to confirm. I hope these great response to chemo continues.  My last chemo is scheduled for May 23rd.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you and will keep you updated on continued progress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo very happy for you, Jenn! God bless you!!!
    ~ Lisa Sleeper

    ReplyDelete